HALLOWEEN THEMED XL - 90 MIN POWER HOUR
Songbyrd and 60Studios Presents
Outdoor Eatery, 21+
DOORS: 9:00 PM // SHOW: 9:00 PM
Saturday October 31, 2020
It's about to be the witching (power) hour — which means a frightening 90 minutes of spooky sights & sounds to make the most of ol' Hallows Eve! 🕷️🎃
Join us on Halloween, Saturday, October 31 from 9 PM to 11 PM in Songbyrd's outdoor eatery for this extra special tipsy60: a XL power hour costume party. 🔮 Come dressed to kill — and ready for scares! 😱
We will be showing an extra long power hour (90 minutes) to pack your night full of Halloween-related songs and clips. A prize will be awarded to the best dressed costume of the night! 👻
Similar to all our tipsy60 power hour parties, we will be playing 1 minute music video clips for a quick paced audio-visual ride unlike anything else.
And what's a power hour night without some drinks (and food)? You'll be able to order off Songbyrd's full menu all night.
**Note: you only need one Eventbrite ticket per table. By booking a table, the event fee is covered for every seat at your table.**
This event is a reservation-only party that will feature a XL visual power hour — 90 music video clips, played at a quick pace, for an unforgettable hour of songs and great vibes. It is a perfect way to celebrate Halloween this year with your favorite people.
It costs $20 to book a table, which includes:
- dedicated seating for your entire group for 2 hours, starting at 9 PM, in Songbyrd's outdoor eatery — with space heaters ♨️
- viewing of this custom music video power hour for a spirited way to celebrate on Halloween night 👻
That means, for a group of 4, your table booking breaks down to as low as just $5.00 per seat!
Please book your table based on your group's size. Table sizes include: 4 seater or 2 seater.
IMPORTANT NOTE: each table must order at least a $25 minimum in food and/or drinks with Songbyrd during the event.
Grab your table before they are gone!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- vibrant outdoor experience on 18th street in the heart of Washington, D.C., in Adams Morgan
- projection of music videos for your entertainment, plus high-quality audio throughout the space
- songs and clips to get you in the Halloween spirit — from Michael Myers' chase scene to Rihanna's Disturbia, and everything in between
- just the excuse you were looking for to still get a costume this year
Reservations begin at 9:00 PM so guests can settle in and order food and drinks off the Songbyrd menu. Power hour starts at 9:30 PM and lasts 90 minutes. Reservations end at 11:00 PM.
If you are more than 30 minutes late to the start of the event, we reserve the right to surrender your table without refund.
IMPORTANT PROTOCOLS — DURING EVENT
- 4 guests MAX to a group; must maintain 6 feet distance with others
- No standing guests can be served or drinking; must be seated at table
- Each table must order a minimum of $25 in food and / or drinks during event
- Must enter with mask and use mask when approaching and interacting with staff
- All orders are done through QR code on phones. Staff can assist if any issues arise, but no cash is accepted at this time
- NO outside food or beverages allowed
- This is a 21+ event
WHAT IS IT?
tispy60 by 60studios reimagines the classic "power hour" drinking game by creating a visual experience that gets any party popping in 60 minutes or less.
"I really enjoyed listening to some throwbacks and also being able to have this power hour outdoors was awesome. " - Iris
"At any given point you may look over and someone is singing all the words to a song you haven't heard in years, or you may be hearing someone's favorite song you have never heard adding a new song to your list!" - Alex
"I’ve had a great time every time I’ve done a tipsy60 because it’s always full of nonstop jams and good vibes with the people you’re around. The momentum never slowed down. There’s no better way to enjoy music you like with people you like, whether you’re preparing for a night out, celebrating a birthday, or just want something fun to do. " - Akhil
WHAT IS A POWER HOUR?
You might remember the power hour from the 2000s. It is an hour-long drinking game encourages players to drink — usually one shot of beer — every time a new song is played on a special edited music playlist. Playlists contain 60 songs, each trimmed to only be 60 seconds long.
While tipsy60 is based on the power hour concept, it is an energizing dance party at its core. Please drink responsibility.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER?
Outdoor eatery is open pending weather conditions. Organizers will monitor forecast and will provide any updates via email.
More questions? Contact Paige at email@example.com.