CREEM: AMERICAS ONLY ROCK N ROLL MAGAZINE
Outdoor Eatery, 21+
DOORS: 8:00 PM // SHOW: 8:00 PM
Saturday August 29, 2020
Celebrate Record Store Day with an EXCLUSIVE OUTDOOR SCREENING of CREEM Magazine documentary!
Capturing the messy upheaval of the '70s just as rock was re-inventing itself, the film explores CREEM Magazine's humble beginnings in post-riot Detroit, follows its upward trajectory from underground paper to national powerhouse, then bears witness to its imminent demise following the tragic and untimely deaths of its visionary publisher, Barry Kramer, and its most famous alum and genius clown prince, Lester Bangs, a year later. Fifty years after publishing its first issue, "America's Only Rock 'n' Roll Magazine" remains a seditious spirit in music and culture.
- Seating is extremely limited
- RSVP is INFORMATIONAL only does not grant admission
- 21+ ONLY
- NO outside food or beverages allowed
- $25 Dollar minimum spend per table
- 2 people per table
- We will be following all Local and National CDC Guidelines
Arrive early for Priority seating*****